Friday 21 May 2010

Read and Write a Book.

1 CHAPTER

I was starting to read a book and the first line said "I was starting to read a book and the first line said". Now this really puzzled me and I'm sure it will puzzle you, but then eht txen enil saw nettirw sdrawkcab then I realised the next line was written backwards did you.

Anyway just after the line "Anyway just after the line" I was thinking to myself "this is weird" but that was what was written in the book. Dot, now the book asks me to look at the dot after the line "I was thinking to myself "this is weird" but that was what was written in the book" now I'm cracking up.

I'm glad the full stop was omitted from the repeated line about the book. So I'm only perplexed by the two dots after the first book statement, at this point the book I was reading said, "I hope you're not lost" so I hope you're not lost.

This is the best bit it says "you've just read something that doesn't make sense or does it?" then the book gives an early warning that it is going to abruptly end by saying "then the book gives an early warning that it is going to………"


The end.

Prologue

I wrote this book about a guy who wrote a book about a book you are going to write about this book.

*just word play that almost makes sense or doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment